Friday, July 5, 2013

Blessed Peace

Today was one of those days you don't plan.  They happen!  Our official plans were to go to a swim party at Kelly and David's house, but somehow I plugged in the party date wrong.  The party is actually tomorrow and tomorrow is our family's 4th of July/Mom's Birthday party.  So I was a little bummed that I wouldn't be able to attend, but thankfully Kelly understood.

So, after picking up Alexandra from Jackie's house, we 
Hey, I remembered to take a picture!  Yay!
headed to Danielle's to help with the moving process.  We weren't able to stay long, but Danielle was thankful that we came by.


Then we went home, made dinner (Jambalaya~a nod to our recent trip to New Orleans) and went for a walk.  It was a nice peaceful day and one I think we all needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment