Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth Fun

Tonight, we went to the Meltons to watch fireworks at Tulsa's Boom River celebration.  Our view was perfect because they are just west of the fireworks launch spot! 


Alexandra went to Jackie's house.  Jackie lives in a cool space on Riverside that Alexandra calls the "syringe".  She said they had a perfect viewing spot of all the beautiful fireworks!

I tried a new recipe called watermelon salsa.  A teacher at the urban ag program prepared it (I think she got the recipe from the Pioneer Woman and I was super surprised that it tasted like a sweet salsa.  I wanted Derek to try it, because he's not a watermelon fan and I just LOVE it.  It's hard to eat a whole watermelon by yourself.  Well, I brought it over to the Melton's house and it was a hit.  Danielle and I loved it because it is 0 points!  (We are both on weight watchers.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment