Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wait, what happened?

Ok, first of all.  Camp Egan was amazing!  I will post pictures later.  (I'm on my Mom's Apple and it doesn't have a SD card slot, go figure!)  

As soon as we returned home from Camp Egan, we packed up and headed out the next day to our annual Hot Springs trip.  My parents bought a condo in Hot Springs way back in the 80's and we have been enjoying that good decision ever since!  It's nice that now as adults, we have a Camp Ogle and just spend time together.  Sometimes it's close quarters and I think if Derek comes next year, we may rent an additional condo close by.

Today, we rented a pontoon boat and tubed on Lake Hamilton.  Well, I say "we" but it was just Alexandra, Tony, Emily and Trey.  I took pics, Mom was safety and Dad was captain.  For awhile, we thought Emily may opt out this year, but she climbed on the tube with Tony and Alexandra.  Alexandra said, "Anytime Emily got nervous, we just talked to her about Sponge Bob!"

When we came back to the condo, I took the kiddos to Taco Mama.  It was yummy, but we did wait a little longer than necessary for our food.  Emily kept insisting on a grilled cheese, so I ordered her a cheese quesadilla and prayed it was close enough.  :)  Thankfully, she was so hungry she never made a comment that the bread was a tortilla. (whew!)


Well, tomorrow will just be a relax day.  I know Mom and Dad plan on massages, but the kids want a break from the sun of Crystal Springs/Magic Springs amusement park.  I thought about giving them a tour of some haunted spots around Hot Springs, but I'll just have to see what they are in the mood for tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment